Angelo Appassimento Rosso 2019
Regular price $52.00 SGD
Regular priceUnit price per
ANGELO APPASSIMENTO ROSSO IGP PUGLIA 17% VOL. (2019)
A bomb by a powerful Italian! juice and sweetness elegantly wrapped in pleasant spices.
Grown among the rows of sunny vineyards of Puglia, this full- bodied wine is obtained following the traditional Appassimento method. During ripening time of grapes, bunches undergo a "narrowing" so a gradual and natural drying can occur. Then, once right sugar content is reached, grapes are harvested and vinificated. Fermentation is stopped at 17% vol. alcohol: all these conditions guarantee a natural sugar content and the right balance between acidity and smoothness.
- Alcohol: 17%
- Region: Puglia
- Grapes: Primitivo and Negroamaro in different proportions depending on vintages
- Fermentation: 18 days alcoholic fermentation at 23°C followed by malolactic fermentation Storage: 6months in oak barrel
- Color: Deep ruby red with violet hues Bouquet: Ripe fruits, hints of plum and jam spices
- Taste: Full bodied. long lasting and warm Sweet but not luscious
- Suitable for Red meat dishes, aged cheese and pastries
- Serving Temperature: 16-18 °C