The holiday season is upon us, and it's a time for celebration, togetherness, and indulgence. While many may choose to toast with traditional holiday cocktails, it's essential to remember that not everyone imbibes in alcohol. That's where holiday mocktails come to the rescue, offering a festive and flavourful alternative for everyone to enjoy.
Though there’s still one month to go before the December Christmas season comes around the corner, it’s not a bad idea to treat yourself to a little holiday mocktail as a treat! Think of it as a little pat on the back before the year ends or as a precursor to the festivities that will no doubt fill every house and home in the coming month.
Our collection of holiday mocktails is designed to bring joy to your gatherings without the need for spirits. From the moment you take your first sip, you'll be transported to a world of seasonal delights!
Energy-Boosting Pina Colada 
Though pina coladas are more commonly drank in the summer season, there’s no rule that says you can’t have a glass of this classic drink during the chilly November days. This delightful mocktail embodies the same characteristics that makes its cocktail version so delicious – from its luscious sweetness and tangy tropical flavour.
However, this version may be more refreshing given the fact that we’re swapping creamy coconut milk for coconut water. And if you’re wondering if this drink may be too sweet for you, there is no need to worry – NOW Foods Erythritol is the perfect, much healthier substitute for sugar.
- 3 cups pineapple, chopped
- ½ cup ice
- 1 cup coconut water
- ¼ cup NOW Sports Organic MCT Oil
- 1 tbsp NOW Foods Erythritol
- Add ice, pineapple chunks, coconut water, and MCT oil to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Add sweetener if desired. For a spicy-sweet twist on this classic drink, you can add cinnamon or cayenne pepper to the blend. Pour into tall glasses, garnish with remaining pineapple slices (and a paper umbrella, if you like) and serve.
Sparkling Raspberry Limeade Mocktail 
Raspberries are nature's little gems, and their inclusion in mocktails can elevate the drink to an entirely new level of deliciousness. These vibrant, crimson berries bring a burst of sweet-tart flavour and a delightful ruby hue that makes mocktails not only tasty but visually appealing too. Not to mention the red of it really gives off a festive hue!
One of the key reasons raspberries are so delicious in mocktails is their exceptional balance of sweetness and acidity. This harmonious flavour profile makes raspberry mocktails indulgent, refreshing and interesting.
- 1 can Dasani Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade, chilled
- ½ cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, fresh can also be used
- ½ cup crushed ice
- 2 tbsp lime juice, about one lime
- ⅛ teaspoon NOW Foods Better Stevia French Vanilla about 20 drops (or use any sweetener to taste)
- Pour all ingredients into blender and blend until well combined.
- Divide into two glasses and serve.
- Strain the drink first. Use a fine-mesh strainer if you don't want raspberry seeds in your drink.
- Use a high-powered blender. This will crush the ice better.
- Use small ice cubes. You could use whole ice cubes, but my blender doesn't chop ice very well, so I like to use smaller pieces of ice.
Citrus Spicy Ginger Mint spritzer 
Did you know you can even make mocktails that can help ease tummy problems? That’s exactly what this recipe is. Made with the base tea of NOW Foods Ginger Mint Comfort Tea, this refreshing ginger mocktail is perfect for not only treating tummy trouble but can also come in handy for treating other inflammations in the body.
And with the holidays coming in and the weather getting just a little chilly, a little ginger in the system can really help relax and refresh the body!
- 1 handful of fresh mint
- 1 small lime, wedged (or 1/2 large lime)
- 1 tsp chopped fresh or crystallised ginger
- 1 cup of brewed NOW Foods Ginger Mint Comfort Tea
- Sparkling water (lemon or lime preferably)
- 1-2 teaspoons NOW Foods Better Stevia Liquid Original (if you want it to be extra anti-inflammatory, you can leave this out)
- A large glass jar
- First, brew your inflammation relief tea. Whichever method you use, our general recommendation is 1 teaspoon of tea to 1 cup water.
- Next, add your limes, mint and ginger to a large glass jar (with a lid). Muddle them all until nice and smooshed! This is also where you should add your sweetener, if you choose to use it. Muddling will help release all these awesome flavors and nutrients. The aroma will blow you away!
- Finally, add ice and your brewed tea on top of your muddled fruits, close the lid and give it a nice shake. Top with sparkling water!
Spicy Apple Ginger Mocktail 
This apple ginger mocktail is a delightful fusion of crisp and invigorating Flavors that dance on your palate. This alcohol-free elixir combines the classic charm of apples with the warm, spicy kick of ginger, creating a refreshing and zesty beverage that's perfect for any occasion. Plus, the addition of apple in this recipe is perfect for the oncoming holiday season!
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 tsp NOW Foods Ginger Mint Comfort Tea
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, mixed berries)
- Sparkling water (unflavoured or your favourite flavoured one)
- Optional: splash of fresh lemon juice and a sprig of rosemary to garnish
- Ice cube tray
- The night before (or at least 6 hours before), freeze your apple juice into apple ice cubes! Do this by simply pouring your juice into an ice cube tray and letting them freeze. They'll form perfect ice cubes that will make your drink even tastier as they melt!
- The next day (or whenever you're ready to make it), add your loose leaf ginger tea to the hot water. Let your tea steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat 1/2 cup of frozen berries until soft, then mash with a muddler or fork.
- Assemble! Grab your favorite glass. First, goes the berries. Next, your apple ice cubes and then your strained, brewed tea. Finally, top with sparkling water!