NOW Foods USA
Now Foods, Gluten Free, Certified Organic, Tri-Color Quinoa, 14 oz (397 g)
- Purely Gluten-Free
- Delightful Blend of White, Red, and Black Quinoa
- Good Source of Protein and Iron
- Always Made Without Dairy, Wheat, Soy, Nuts, Eggs
- USDA Organic
- Certified Gluten Free
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- CRC Pareve
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product
Living Now Tri-Color Quinoa is a good substitute for rice in recipes, and is often used in soups, stews, and casseroles.
It has a mild, delicate flavor that's slightly nutty, making it a popular addition to many vegetarian recipes. Sprinkle on your favorite salad for an extra burst of flavor and nutrition!
Living Now is more than just a brand of great-tasting gluten-free foods - it's a way of life for anyone with food sensitivities. This premium line was developed to provide wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, egg, and shellfish. Living Now is produced in a dedicated allergy-friendly facility and is non-GMO with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. With Living Now eating is safe, fun and satisfying again!
**Note for 1 cup of Tri-Color Quinoa you will need 2 cups of water or stock.
- Place Tri-Color Quinoa in a mesh strainer and rinse under cold water.
- Place water or stock into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add Tri-Color Quinoa and turn heat on low.
- Cover the pot and allow the Tri-Color Quinoa to cook for a minimum of 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- When Tri-Color Quinoa is ready, remove from saucepan and fluff with fork.
- Serve and enjoy!
Organic white quinoa, organic red quinoa, organic black quinoa.
Produced in a dedicated gluten-free, allergy-friendly facility.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
|Serving Size:Â 1/4 cup (46 g)|
|Servings Per Container:Â about 9|
|Â||Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25||Â|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||Â|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|