NOW Foods USA
Now Foods, Solutions, XyliWhite Mouthwash, Cinnafresh, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
XyliWhite Mouthwash, Cinnafresh, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- Fluoride & SLS-Free
- Gluten & Paraben-Free
- Naturally Freshens Breath
- Promotes Dental Health
NOW saw a need for a natural, healthy rinse to keep breath fresh and promote dental health.
NOW® XyliWhite™ Mouthwash is an effective fluoride-free oral rinse that works in unique ways to help you achieve a smile that’s healthier and brighter than ever before! XyliWhite™ Mouthwash gets its cleansing properties from xylitol - a naturally occurring sugar alcohol that has been shown in clinical studies to help promote dental health; effectively rinsing debris, such as food particles, from mouth surfaces. Xylitol also helps safeguard healthy tooth enamel surfaces. By preventing the mouth’s pH levels from falling below their normal range, XyliWhite™ Mouthwash protects the enamel surface of teeth.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Xylitol, Glycerin, Natural Essential Oil Flavor Blend [Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Seed Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Menthol], Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin and Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCl, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract. *Certified Organic
SUGGESTED USAGE & STORAGE
Shake gently before using. It is recommended that you first brush with XyliWhiteTM Whitening Toothpaste and then rinse mouth for at least 30 seconds with
Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected. Learn more about pet safety.
WARNING: Ingestion of Xylitol, in any product is a veterinary medical emergency if consumed by pets, especially dogs, ferrets and rabbits. If you suspect your pet ingested xylitol by either observing this happen or finding evidence of a chewed container or product, and the animal is acting normal, you should attempt to give animal(s) a small meal and at the same time, immediately seek veterinary medical attention. If you have evidence that they ingested a product that contains xylitol and the animal(s) is not acting normal you should seek veterinary medical attention immediately without giving the animal any food.