Assam Curry Cod fish
Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Assam Curry Paste
- Heat up a wok with 1 tbsp of Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Marinade the fish with black pepper and salt.
- Add place the fish, skin side down to cook for about 3-5 minutes on a low heat. Fry until golden on the first side and another 3-5 minutes on the other side until the flesh has turned white. Serve up and prepare the sauce.
- Heat up a wok with 1 tbsp of Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil and add the assam curry paste and curry leaves and saute till fragrant.
- Add in the cooking cream and chicken powder and water and allow it to simmer till it boils
- Add the sauce and sprinkle of mint leaves on top of the fish.
** Extra-virgin olive oil is an excellent choice for cooking, even for high-heat methods like frying. Pan-frying fish in olive oil gives it a wonderfully crispy crust without drying the flesh.
Want to see more videos like this?
SUBSCRIBE to this channel: